1'st Floor, Sreemukh Complex Beside WestSide,
Himayat Nagar Main Rd, Hyderabad.
Phone +91 750-5600-600
© sowjanyadental.com, All Rights Reserved.
Sowjanya Dental Clinic is a 6050 sq feet, state-of-the-art boutique dental practice located at the heart of Himayat nagar, Hyderabad. Complete with a flower garden and soothing music, the tranquil, inviting atmosphere of our Dental practice is designed to make your visit to the dentist a pleasant experience. Our team of highly trained professionals strive to deliver ‘a world class treatment’ and ‘one-to-one’ undivided attention to all our patients in a relaxed and aesthetically beautiful environment. Sowjanya Dental houses some of the best prosthodontists and is renowned for the best dental implants in Hyderabad. Apart from cost-effective Dental Implants, this hospital also features top Orthodontists in Hyderabad for teeth straightening/fixing teeth braces. Painless dentistry, pediatric dentistry/children dentistry, Laser Dentistry and root canal treatment in Hyderabad are some of the other specialties.
Sowjanya Dental Hospital has been built with emphasis on the cutting edge of modern dental technology. We offer the most advanced innovations available in the field of dentistry today; all of which make for shorter, more comfortable treatment modalities leading to predictable, long-lasting and naturally beautiful outcomes.
Dr.Sowjanya Kancha has completed her masters in Periodontics from Bapuji Dental College and Hospital, affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (Recognized by Dental Council of India) in April 2008.
After completion of the post graduation Dr. Sowjanya went on to acquire higher skills in implantology while serving as a consultant Periodontist for various successful Dental hospitals in the city. She is a fellow in International Congress Of Oral Implantology (U.S.A), Professor and also a mentor for M.Phil hospital and health systems management, Birla institute of technology & sciences, Pilani.
Dr. Sowjanya Kancha started Sowjanya Dental hospitals in order to incorporate the latest dental technologies into the most relaxing environment possible while providing quality dental service. She is currently, Managing partner and Chief consultant of Sowjanya Dental Hospitals.
1. Can periodontal disease lead to pre-term low birth weight babies? ( An epidemiological study)
2. The acid and alkaline phosphatase activity in Streptozotocin induced Diabetes mellitus and experimental Periodontitis in rats.
3. Is there an association between periodontal disease and preterm low birth weight? a case control study( assessment of il- 1β levels using ELISA kit)
4. Effect of Ibuprofen on leukocyte count: an experimental study in rats.
5. Comparative evaluation of histological changes seen in buccal mucosa of the rats injected with chlorhexidine and hydrogen peroxide. .
The effect of Streptozotocin induced Diabetes mellitus and Insulin therapy on alveolar bone loss in rats” – an experimental study.
1. Can periodontal disease lead to pre-term low birth weight babies? The 5th ISP Post Graduate Workshop – Coorg ( 5th & 6th May 2006)
2. The acid and alkaline phosphatase activity in Streptozotocin induced Diabetes mellitus and experimental Periodontitis in rats? .The 6th ISP Post Graduate Workshop – Trivandrum ( 14th & 15th July 2007)
3. Is there an association between periodontal disease and preterm low birth weight? A case control study. Bangalore Academy of Periodontology (BAP), Bangalore(27th October 2007
1. Future impact of nanotechnology on medicine and dentistry. M.B.Patil, D.S.Mehta, G Sowjanya.Journal of Indian Society of Periodontology – Vol 12 issue 2May-Aug-2008.
2. IMPLANT AND OTHER PROSTHESIS RELATED MICROFLORA CHANGES – AN UPDATE Sowjanya Guvva ,Naveen Kokkula ,Roopali Tapashetti Annals and Essences of Dentistry-Vol. V Issue 1 Jan – Mar 2013
3. Abnormal Odontogenesis following Management of Childhood Cancer (Retinoblastoma): Review and a New Variant. Karthik Venkataraghavan, Shankargouda Patil, Sowjanya Guvva, Sandhya Karthik, Shilpa Bhandi J Contemp Dent Pract 2013;14(2):00-00.
4. Potential Effect of Neutrophil Functional Disorders on Pathogenesis of Aggressive Periodontitis Tapashetti Roopali , Sumit Sharma, Sudhir R Patil, Sowjanya Guvva
Won first prize in the essay competition on the topic “Evidence Based Periodontal Therapy” – At the 31st I.S.P. National Conference held in Pune (8-10 December 2006)
Dr. sowjanya is a trustee for KL charitable trust . She is actively involved in organizational activities and has conducted free dental oral screening ,free medical camps, blood donation camps , has distributed free note books , supplied free medicines and basic amenities in flood relief camps to the people in need.
To provide outstanding dental care with a commitment of honesty, integrity & quality...Read More
To be widely recognized as one of world’s leading & most preferred dental care service...Read More
We play an active role in our community to make it abetter place to live and work...Read More
Your teeth play an important part in your daily life. It not only helps you to chew and eat your food, but frames your face. Any missing tooth can have a major impact on your quality of life.